Skip to main content

Starting, Stopping, and Transferring Water Service

To Get Started, Please Fill Out The Form Below

Complete the form below to establish a new water account, stop an existing or transfer water service.

There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.

 Apple Valley Heights County Water District has separate forms that must be completed depending on whether you are the property owner or the tenant/renter. Our office will contact you once you complete our questionnaire. All new water accounts require a security deposit of $180 from the property owner and tenant.  The district office accepts cash, checks, and money orders.  Payments made with a debit or credit card can be made online after your account has been created.

Stripe Pricing Table

Please click here to make payments on existing water accounts.

Join our mailing list